Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
I'm fun surfing the net, reading articles, forums, blogs. But these sites amazed me, they offer income through viewing or posting comments. Here are the sites, highly trusted sites and administration. Hope you enjoy upon joining their sites, Like the way I enjoy them. Happy earning guys!!!
Get paid To Promote at any Location Get paid for sharing your links - Receive $5.00 just for signing up!

SmithBux  

Sunday, April 5, 2009




At SmithBux you get paid just by browsing our sponsor's ads.

The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends.

What you get as a member:

* Earn up to $0.01 (1 Cent) per click.

* Earn up to $0.01 (1 Cent) for every ad your referrals click.

* The minimum payout is $5 and Instantly!.


I'll be posting the latest Payment of Proof



AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ SmithBux


- My Contacts -
denshindiaz@yahoo.com.ph
- Cell Number -
+6309175155471
- CHECK THIS OUT -
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3